Here are your top picks in order:
1. Our Neck Traction was the most popular out of our 10 ways to position yourself while floating. This is a great one to help support your neck while you are floating to help minimise neck tension, stain or pain.
2. While many people know the effects that floatation therapy has on the mind, not many people are aware of the the effects of the Magnesium.
3. Another one of your favorite blogs was in relation to our helpful floating tips. Floating with you hands behind your head provided insight into how even the simplest of positions can affect your entire float and have enormous benefits to your body.
4. Vogue magazine is known for all things beauty and pop culture. So when they published an article on floating and it's effects, a lot of attention is drawn to the industry.
5. Using a pillow while floating can be a great way to reduce tension in your neck while floating in the float tank. It can also be a tool to help you when you first start floating.
If there is anything you would like us to write about please leave us a comment below.
Till then we will see you on the other side....