- Slower than normal reaction time
- Poorer judgement
- Reduced alertness
- Shortened attention span
- Reduced awareness of the environment and situation
- Increased likelihood of moodiness and bad temper
- Reduced decision-making skills
- Loss of motivation
- Poorer memory
- Reduced concentration
- Increased likelihood of mentally ‘stalling’ or fixating on one thought
- Reduced work efficiency
- Errors of omission – making a mistake by forgetting to do something
- Errors of commission – making a mistake by doing something, but choosing the wrong option
- Micro-sleep – brief periods of involuntary sleeping that range from a few seconds to a few minutes in duration.
If you are suffering from the effects of sleep deprivation, why not try out one of our Floatation Tanks! Did you know that 1 hour in the tank is equivalent to 4 hours of sleep? The float tank will take you deep into a state of relaxation, the Epsom Salts (Magnesium) have a very positive effect on your health and wellbeing, clearing the effects of stress and sleep deprivation to help you feel alert, clear, attentive and alive! Don’t just take my word for it though, read what our clients say about Floatation Therapy for Sleep!
“I initially started floating as I had been given a voucher by my husband and I had hopes it may help one or 2 medical conditions. Unfortunately it didn't help where I had expected it to but I got a wonderful 'side effect' I wasn't expecting! I can now get to sleep at night! Most nights now I can fall asleep in under 20 minutes, previously I would toss and turn for over an hour, not unusual trying to get to sleep for 2 hours. I had even reverted to over the counter medicine every few weeks to help me sleep I was so desperate. But after my third float I started to realise I was sleeping much better. Now when I start to have trouble sleeping I schedule another float and all goes back to normal :)”
If you are having trouble sleeping why not make a booking today.