Here is a rundown of what we provide you with as part of your Floatation Therapy session:
- Our float room is gently lit with a beautiful Himalayan Salt lamp, to give ambient lighting for when you get in and out of the float tank.
- There is a private shower inside the room for you to shower before and after your float.
- We also provide you with towels for your first float, however you will need to bring your own after your first time.
- Earplugs are provided for you, and are optional.
- We recommend using our specific Floatation Therapy music for your first few floats. After that, you are welcome to bring your own music for your float. You can bring a CD, iPod, mp3 player or USB with your choice of music or meditation. Let your Floatation Therapist know prior to your session so we can arrange it for you on our system.
- The only other things you need to bring for yourself are a hairbrush, and your own personal toiletries, should you require them.
Natural products we supply you with for your float session
Australian Organic Biologika body care range, which is made with natural and organic ingredients. This range is cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and environmentally responsible. Products we have in the Floatation Therapy room include:
· Shampoo (coconut, lemon myrtle and lavender)
· Conditioner (coconut, lemon myrtle and lavender)
· Hand and Body wash (coconut, lemon myrtle and lavender)
· Deodorant Mist (Dream Life)
· Moisturiser – veggie cream (coconut)
All of these products are made in Australia from natural ingredients, and free from artificial fragrances, sulphates, phthalates, animal ingredients, mineral oils, parabens, artificial preservatives, artificial colours, petrochemicals, and are not tested on animals!
Dermeze ointment is also always provided, in case you have any cuts, scratches or have just shaved prior to your float. All of these things can sting when in the Epsom Salt solution of the Floatation Tank. The salt is sterilising and can help the healing process, so you don’t have to put on any cream if you don’t want to. However the sting can be distracting during your float, which is why we have it available for your use, if you choose to.
All products except Dermeze are available at reception for purchase, and soon to be available online at www.innerouterhealth.com.au . So stay tuned!!
More natural products available
Other natural and organic products we have at reception include:
· Biologika Shave Gel in Lavender & Ylang ylang
· Organic Solutions Body Butter range in 4 different scents
· 7 different Roll-on deodorants (all are aluminium free!)
· Riddell’s Creek Organic Toothpaste in Mint, Lemon & Myrrh which are Fluoride, Sulphite and Mineral Oil free.
· Riddell’s Creek Organic Mint Mouthwash for healthy gums
· Riddell’s Creek Organic Mint Mouth Freshener spray
We have just started to stock the incredibly healthy, delicious and satisfying Naked Treaties which are 100% natural, raw, certified organic, vegan, gluten, dairy, preservative and sugar free treats that taste amazing and are chocked full of health-promoting ingredients! No guilt attached to these yummy treats!
They are also infused with Australian Bush Flower essences and made with Love to help support you on a mental and emotional level too. The staff at inner outer health have been testing out all of the flavours and we can’t decide on our favourite because they are all amazing! We are addicted to them!!!! We stock Chocolate Snowballs, Chai Balls, Goji Balls, Superfood Truffles, and Lush Bombs. You will have to try one for yourself to see for yourself!
If you have any questions about the products, or their ingredients, please call us and we will be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you might have.