If you are eager to get back into your floating regimen or just give it a go, we are accepting bookings for our waiting list to be the first to choose the restricted hours we will be offering.
For the first month, we will only be providing DOUBLE FLOATS (two people from the same social distancing group) to ensure safety and scheduling efficiency as we ramp back up to normal operations.
Your health and safety have always has been my highest priority and to give you peace of mind as you prepare to book for your float. If you have a gift voucher, float package program, or other promotional offer, all will be extended generously for you to use them. Please contact me to determine what restrictions (if any) apply.
I want to assure you that my priority remains safety and I will continue the enforcement of strict COVID-19 specific measures including:
- Social distancing (1.5 m) will still be adhered to at all times.
- You will only be greeted by me and I will always be wearing a facemask for your full protection.
- I ask that if you have your own facemask, please put it on before coming into the clinic. If you don’t have one, I will provide you with one upon your arrival, which you will need to put on before and after your float.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the clinic. Upon your entry, I will ask you to use hand sanitiser or wash your hands immediately. This reduces the risk of anyone unknowingly transmitting virus particles to any surfaces like door handles, desk surfaces, and any surfaces in the float rooms etc.
- Any close social contact; shaking hands, hugs, or other personal contact of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- I am continually disinfecting and wiping down all surfaces after each client interaction including the EFTPOS and HICAPS machine, keyboards, mouse telephones, float tanks, and shower facilities.
- It is still your responsibility if you are feeling unwell, experiencing respiratory and/or flu-like symptoms (including fever and cough), please call me on 9440 9453 or go online and reschedule your appointment, and please seek immediate medical attention.
For the next month, I will only be offering double float sessions, which means any two people from the same family or social distancing group can come and float at the same time, floating on their own of course, in our two separate float rooms.
You will need to pre-pay and get on a waiting list so you can be scheduled based on your preferences and the tank availability on a first in, best dressed basis. Unfortunately for logistical reasons, I won’t be taking any single floats for the first month. Contact me if you are a single floater and I will see what I can arrange on a case-by-case basis. I am here to serve you as best I can.
How to Pre-pay
For pre-payment for your double float session you have 2 options:
- You can call the clinic on 9440 9453 and I will take your payment over the phone via our credit card facility.
- Click on this link here. This link will take you to our gift voucher page.
- Go to the gift voucher options and from the drop down menu select $198 *** DOUBLE FLOAT PRE-PAYMENT POST LOCKDOWN ***.
- Fill in all the details required for the gift voucher.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on go to payment. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can either sign into your own account to pay or you can pay with your credit card.
Once you have received payment confirmation, please keep it in a safe place. When it’s time to schedule your session, I will need the voucher number.
We are all in this TOGETHER.