- Call Inner Outer Health on (03) 9440 9453 to schedule your first float. Please let our receptionists know that you will be participating in the program.
- Come in for your first float! We will have consent forms for you to sign before we can take you through.
- You will need to bring along your username and password for the Fibromyalgia Floatation Project. You will need to log on to you FFP account using our computer provided, and fill in your pre-float questionnaire. So it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you don’t forget your login details, as we cannot retrieve them for you.
- Once all of the paperwork is out of the way, we will take you through to the float room and show you how everything works. You will be given a complete rundown of the entire room, and then we will leave you to it.
- Your float will last for 60 minutes, but we will allow for a 10-minute shower afterwards – so all up, please allow for 1.5 hours for the whole process to be complete.
- Once you have finished your float and are comfortable, you will need to log back into your FFP account and fill out the POST float questionnaire.
- You have now completed your first float for the FFP program. Every float thereafter will run in the same format.
We encourage you to book your next float before you leave, as we would like to accommodate you as our first preference, and with the number of participants, the earlier you get in, the better chance you have at getting the time you want. Please note: the study does suggest that you floats be weekly and if possible, at the same time.